DAE-BRNS National Laser Symposium NLS-31
The 31th National Laser Symposium, 22nd in a series sponsored by the Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences of the Department of Atomic Energy, will be organized in collaboration with Indian Laser Association and Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur during December 3-6, 2022. The symposium aims to create a platform for scientific interaction among the researchers working in the field of laser physics, technology and applications and also to network with eminent scientists in the field. The Symposium will cover invited talks by leading experts, poster presentation of the contributed papers, and thesis presentation by Ph.D. students. The Indian Laser Association will also conduct short courses prior to the Symposium. The Symposium organizing committee cordially invites all the scientists, engineers and students engaged in the basic and applied research in the broad areas of laser and related fields, to participate in the Symposium.
ILA Short Courses and Exhibition
The Indian Laser Association (ILA), the collaborator of NLS-31, will organize short tutorial courses on December 1-2, 2022. Click here (TBD) for detailed information about the course.
ILA is also organizing an industrial exhibition for lasers and related products during NLS-31.
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Paper/Thesis Submission Window||15-Aug-2022 to 9-Sep-2022|
|Intimation of paper/thesis acceptance||15-Oct-2022|
|Last date for registration fee payment||15-Nov-2022|
- Physics and Technology of Lasers
- Laser Materials, Optoelectronic Devices and Components
- Nonlinear, Quantum and Atom Optics
- Laser Plasma Interactions
- Ultrafast Lasers and its Applications
- Lasers in Nuclear Science and Technology
- Lasers in Materials Science, Chemistry, Biology and Medicine
- Lasers in Industry and Defence
- Laser Spectroscopy and its Applications
- Lasers in Laser & Fiber based Instrumentation
- Electronics and Instrumentation for Lasers