ILA Best Thesis and Best Poster Awards atTwenty First DAE-BRNS National Laser Symposium (NLS-21) at BARC, Mumbai
Best Thesis Awards:
The following two thesis presentations were jointly selected for the ILA Best Thesis Award.
- Studies on photoplasma produced by lasers through resonance ionization
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
- Engineering and Applications of Sculptured Dynamically Reconfigurable 3D Photonic Lattices and Twister Superlattices
Photonics Research Laboratory, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
M/s Laser Spectra Services, Bangalore sponsored the award money.
Best Poster Awards:
The following five papers were selected for the ILA best poster award by a committee of judges.
- Laser-induced pohotoexcitation of halothane to repulsive surface nσ* (C-Br) at 234 nm: Dynamics of C-Br and C-Cl bond rupture.
Ankur Saha, Monali N. Kawade, Hari P. Upadhyaya, Awadhesh Kumar, Prakash D. Naik
Radiation & Photochemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Versatile laser micro-fabrication techniques for Lab-on-Chip (LOC) devices in general and uranium analysis in particular
Asmita Malik, Sendhil Raja, P.K. Gupta
Laser Biomedical Application and Instrumentation Division, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore.
- Ultrafast dynamics in femtosecond laser matter interaction
Amitav Adak, P.K. Singh, G. Chaterjee, A.D. Lad, G. Ravindra Kumar
- Impact of higher order dispersion in the Modulational instability spectrum of a relaxing coupled saturable media
K. Nithyanandan1, R. Vasantha Jayakantha Raja2, T. Uthayakumar1 and K. Porsezian1,
1 Department of Physics, Pondicherry University, Puducherry
2 Department of Physics, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Tiruvarur.
- Design and performance characteristics of a Krypton Chloride (222 nm) excimer laser
N.S. Banerji, Neeraj Varshney, A. Singh, Bijendra Singh
Excimer Laser Section, Laser Materials Processing Division, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore.
These awards were sponsored by M/s Laser Science, Mumbai and Prof. Vinay Srinivasan memorial award money.